As we wrap up our first full year of Allmade, we have so many milestones to celebrate! Thank you for being with us, for trying something new, for advocating, testing, and helping us make it better, one shirt at a time!What you helped to do!
We are excited to announce that we came up just short of shipping half a million tees, coming in at 439,751.
This equates to:
- 250 Million Gallons of Water that was conserved through the production of the tees
- 2.6 Million ounces of Chemicals and 3.2 Million Ounces of Crude Oil reduced
- 3 Million Plastic Bottles recycled
- 5000 days of Living Wage Jobs created
- Maui Screen Printing - Johnny and team has continued to strong spreading the LIKE of Allmade in Hawaii with Maui Brewing and Beyond.
- Toomey Graphics - Welcome to newcomers Steven and Michelle who picked up Allmade for their apparel lines and have exceeded expectations through an amazing holiday season!
- Superior Ink - Dom picked up our biggest client today, Spyder Ski Wear and we just got news that the US Olympic Team will be sporting Long Sleeve Allmade Shirts in 2019!
We brought over 40 people to Haiti to share the incredible experience and help others understand what we are doing at Allmade and why we are doing it. #makeitbetter
We teamed up with a manufacturer out of California to allow us to produce 100% USA made t-shirts on demand.
We went into full production on Infant, Toddler and Youth t-shirts. These are now available in all colors.
We launched five new styles:
- Unisex V-Neck
- Unisex Long Sleeve
- Ladies Long Sleeve
- Ladies Racerback Tank Top
- Unisex Tank Top
We launched two new colors:
- Vino Red
- Olive You Green
As we enter 2019, we are excited to continue to build and expand the line with you, our goal is to continue over double and we’ll need your help to get there!Shipping
We will be shipping out of Vancouver, WA shortly after the 1st of the year, pushing for a February launch date. We will stock all styles and colors with the exception of: Long Sleeve, Tank Tops and Kids/Youth. We are also working on Midwest and East Coast distribution options and have started to actively look to align with a distribution partner.Colors
We have plans to launch multiple new colors. A few colors on the horizon are:
- Deep Black (stark)
To stay consistent with our mission to #makeitbetter, we made the decision to discontinue our conventional Cotton offering as we prepare to launch Organic Cotton in mid-end of 2019. We will keep you updated as we get closer to this launch. We are also working on 100% recycled poly options for sublimation and performance sports gear.Travel
We have two trips planned to Haiti (January and May) and hope to increase this to three to four before the end of the year. Keep us in the know if you are interested in traveling with us. Knowing what interest is out there helps us plan future trips.
Thank you for being on this road with us, our mission continue to grows with every shirt that is cut and sew, every design that is printed, and every garment is worn. You are spreading the love and making it better, keep bringing the fire!